TEPRO, founded in 1957, is a leading supplier of systems and technologies, and has been building industrial turn-key process water treatment plants for more than 50 years.
TEPRO has references in the field of water treatment facilities for power plants, steel industry, pulp- and paper-mills, chemical industry, automotive, breweries and beverage industry.
Below a short history
1957 Foundation of company TEPRO Anlagenbau
1989 Implementation of 3D-CAD design
1993 Take-over of TEPRO by the BWT-group
1996 Integration of TEPRO into the Christ AG under the new name TEPRO Project Engineering Wassertechnik Ges.m.b.H.
1999 First certification according to ISO 9001
2001 Integration of TEPRO into the Christ Water Technology Group
2006 Company-name change to CHRIST TEPRO Project Engineering Wassertechnik GmbH
2009 Takeover of CHRIST Water Technology Group by GLV
2010 Company-name change to OVIVO Austria GmbH
Since 1957 Ovivo Austria has installed more than 200 large installations for power plants, automotive, chemical and electronic industry and food and beverage applications.